No more gambling with your financial future

• Picking shares on gut instinct?
  • Buying on press tips or rumour?
  • Portfolio keeping you up at night?
  • Lost money in story stocks?
  • Have a woolly research process?
  • Struggling to understand what works?
Change your research process today

After your free trial, plans start at just £295 per year. With a one month money back guarantee, you're in control.

Learn how these subscribers transformed their investment results

Join more than 15,000 subscribers managing their portfolios with Stockopedia's help

Picture of Stockopedia subscriber James Nelson
I used to take a very unstructured approach & my results were mixed. The StockRanks are now a strong component of my investment decisions. I feel more confident in my decisions and my results beat the market indexes.James Nelson8 year subscriber
Picture of Stockopedia subscriber John Bradney
As a one man band I could not 'cover' the market. My investing is now much more structured and the results are so much better. The level of worry is reduced and I feel better able to structure my portfolio.John Bradney9 year subscriber
Picture of Stockopedia subscriber John Hiew
My previous approach was haphazard. I often ended up just buying companies that I was aware of as a consumer. Since subscribing my portfolio has produced far better returns - beating my IFA by 15% over the last 3 years!John Hiew9 year subscriber

Take control of your portfolio in a few simple steps

You can align your holdings with the power of factor investing within minutes

An illustration of Stockopedia's search feature

Search your stocks

Search by name or ticker for an immediate assessment of any of your holdings or ideas.

An illustration of Stockopedia's StockRanks feature

Check their ranks

Gain insight into each stock's Quality, Value & Momentum using our multi-factor rankings.

An illustration of Stockopedia's bubble chart

Optimise your folio

Expose your portfolio to factors that work and bring clarity to your buy, hold & sell decisions.

After your free trial, plans start at just £295 per year. With a one month money back guarantee, you're in control.

Wondering if Stockopedia is right for you?

Here are answers to questions we are often asked

Do you provide customer support?

Yes! We're dedicated to helping you succeed with our platform. Support queries are handled by a team of nine including four Chartered Financial Analysts. We have the expertise to resolve everything from simple account problems to tough financial accounting queries.

In the last 12 months we've handled 18,728 unique conversations with our subscribers, with an 94.1% satisfaction rating.

Meet the team
Image of Stockopedia team

No more gambling with your financial future

Try Stockopedia for free today

• Get instant access to the most comprehensive, easy-to-use factor investing toolbox on the web.
  • Start implementing what works - make confident, successful decisions backed by institutional-quality financial data.
  • Get started today, with a 14 day trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee after your trial ends.