Do you have a Blog Roll?
Yes, the web is an incredible resource for learning and idea generation. In addition to our Article Library, below is a selection of the investing Blogs we rate highly, many of whom are active contributors to and users of Stockopedia.
UK Investing Blogs
- Richard Beddard - Companies Editor at Interactive Investor, a columnist at Money Observer, and a hardcore value investor to boot!
- Expecting Value - UK Value Investing, small cap stock valuation and investing discussion
- ShareSoc - The Blog of the UK Individual Shareholders Society Ltd. Doesn't pull punches when it comes to issues of investor concern, especially corporate governance.
- Mark Carter - Computer programmer from Scotland who always has something interesting to say about value & momentum investing.
- UK Value Investor - Runs a first class newsletter for investors who want to invest in high quality, high yield stocks.
- John Rosier's Investment Chronicle - An excellent blog / investing diary with a strong value focus.
- Psyfitec - This is a must-read on the impact of behavioural biases on the markets.
- Wexboy - A great blog about value investing, mostly in UK, Irish and US listed stocks.
- The Red Corner - Tracks value investing portfolio. Strong on fundamental analysis and valuation.
- Mundane Finance - US based but covers UK stocks, plus reflections on the investment process.
US Investing Blogs
European Investing Blogs