You can import your portfolio from various services including Sharescope, CSV/Excel and Google finance. You can see the options here.
Here are some step by step instructions for an Excel import.
Download the template CSV spreadsheet from this link - download
Please either populate the downloaded spreadsheet with your transactions or rename your spreadsheet columns with the following column titles: TICKER, DATE, TIME, TYPE, SHARES, FX, PRICE, CURRENCY, COMMISSION, TAX, TOTAL
- TICKER - these will default to local EPIC tickers. Otherwise use the google style - EXCHANGE:TICKER
- DATE (optional) formatted as DD/MM/YYYY, TIME as HH:MM:SS. - both optional and will default as today.
- TYPE case insensitive, buy, sell, dividend, deposit, withdrawal.
- SHARES - number of shares.
- FX - (optional) the fx rate from the security currency to the portfolio currency. Defaults is 1.
- PRICE - the share price or dividend price in the same units as the CURRENCY field.
- CURRENCY (optional) a 3 digit currency code for the transaction. e.g. GBP for British pound. GBX for pence. Defaults to the security's quote currency.
- COMMISSION - (optional) in the portfolio currency units.
- TAX - (optional) Sum of stamp duty & levies in the portfolio currency units.
- TOTAL - (optional) in the portfolio currency units. If not given we will calculate.
Save your spreadsheet as the file format "Comma Separated Values (CSV)" to your desktop.
Upload the file using the form here
Hey presto - you should be redirected to your newly imported portfolio page!
Please make sure you click the 'Transactions' tab on the portfolio page in order to double check or manually edit any positions.