We provide a few site customisations to make your experience more awesome. While we try to get these settings right based on your IP address you may want to tweak them.
To change your settings try the link to 'Site Settings' from the 'You' dropdown menu - on the top right of site.
You can change this from the site settings panel and select either:
GBP - British Pounds USD - US Dollars EUR - Euros AUD - Australian Dollars INR - Indian Rupees SGD - Singapore Dollars CAD - Canadian Dollars JPY - Japanese Yen
This will determine:
- the market cap currency in the top header of StockReports.
- the default currency in tables around the site.
- your default portfolio currency.
By letting us know your home territory/home stock market we can return more optimal search results (because stocks on different exchanges have the same tickers!) and deliver you more localised editorial content. Simply select your home market flag.
We provide 3 versions of the StockRank for every company on Stockopedia. Every stock is ranked against three market sets:
- Its local ranking market set, which may be its own country (e.g. US) or a set of close regional countries (e.g. for small countries like Luxembourg) depending on the home market size. (See below for details). This is the default and recommended StockRank setting for most use cases.
- Its regional ranking set, following broad geographic regional areas. For example: Europe, North America, Asia, Australasia.
- Its global ranking set, with every stock ranked against every other listed stock in the world.
These settings can be changed permanently by selecting from the Ranking Settings option. So if you’d rather use regional or global StockRanks as default you may do so.
You can read much more about Ranking Settings in the StockRank area of the Technical Guide here.