We have two levels of site membership: free members and premium subscribers. As a free member, all our educational articles and discussion forums are available for you to browse. Unfortunately, you will not have access to most of our advanced data, tools & features, such as our acclaimed StockReports, StockRanks, Screener or Folios. These services are restricted to our premium subscribers.
For the best experience of the site we highly recommend subscribing to our research tools and content. To sign up for our Premium tools, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Plans page and choose the region, service level and billing frequency that suits you best. We do encourage annual subscriptions as they are not only less expensive but help us invest more quickly in developing the site. Monthly subscriptions do allow more flexibility.
- On choosing a plan if you are completely new to the site you will need to choose a username & password etc. You should then receive an activation email, although sometimes it gets filtered out by over-zealous email filters so please check your spam box.
- The next step is to fill out the payment details form. As discussed here, we won't charge you if you cancel before the end of the free trial but we do require card details up front in order to validate account authenticity and provide immediate access. (See here for details about payment security)
- Once you've submitted your details, your Account will be active and you will have access to the Stock Reports, the StockRanks, Guru Screens and all the other resources in our expanding toolbox.
- Once your account is live, check out our Getting Started page or feel free to ask any questions via the Green Support Messenger, and we can direct you around the application.
We appreciate that some sites offer free data - but good fundamental data & analysis costs money, and we want to offer the very best data money can buy. By subscribing, you help us to invest in the very best investing tools and help us level the playing field between retail and institutional investors.
The good news is that we do offer a free two week trial, so you can check out the core functionality at no cost. If you decide it's not for you, you are welcome to cancel at any time during that two week period (we only allow one free trial). Sign up now to check it out: www.stockopedia.com/plans